Buyers of almost any type of commercial property will benefit from a
If you are thinking of purchasing any commercial building - you will benefit from an A+ Authorized Property Inspection.
- Types of Commercial Inspections
- What's Included in a Commercial Inspection?
- The Commercial Inspection Report
- Fees for Commercial Inspections
1. Types of Commercial Inspections
Certified Master Inspectors from A+ Authorized Property Inspections are experienced in inspecting a variety of
commercial properties including, but not limited to:
- Apartment Buildings
- Convenience Stores
- Church Complexes
- Industrial Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Retail Complexes
- Strip Malls
- Warehouse Buildings
2. What's Included in a Commercial Inspection?
A+ Authorized Property Inspectors will review the condition of the building's property, structure and systems. The inspector will evaluate all the major components of the building including but not limited to:
- Roof structures overhangs and balconies
- Foundations and Basements
- Electrical Systems and distribution
- Heating and Cooling Systems including boilers
- Plumbing Systems
- Interior structure, walls, ceilings, windows, doors, stairways, railings
- Attic, Roof Spaces and Crawl Spaces
- Bathrooms, Laundry Rooms, Kitchens and other specialty areas
3. The Commercial Inspection Report
The Commercial Inspection Report includes a visual, non-destructive evaluation of the condition of the building and property, clearly stating existing deficiencies(pictures included) and indicating potential problems. The report is provided to the client a few days after the inspection has been conducted.
The Commercial Inspection report will also provide you with an outline of maintenance items, minor and major repairs, to give you peace of mind about the investment you are about to make.
The scope of the inspection is specific to a variety of factors: age, occupancy and type of construction.
4. Fees for Commercial Inspections
The fees are based on many variables, including: building age, size, usage and report requirements.
Please contact our office for an exact quotation.
- Call for your free quotation 7 days a week.